DO contact us in the event that you are confused about our application process and are in need of some guidance.
DON’T email us just to express hi. Your email needs a purpose.
DO contact us when you have question of a specific major. USC has 150 majors and 150 minors; to be able to demonstrate your knowledge and desire for your interest that is academic is we appreciate, but we also know so many choices could be confusing.
DON’T over-communicate…CONSOLIDATE! We might rather respond to a few well orchestrated emails than numerous individual concerns.
DO remind us if and when we’ve met in days gone by. We meet a huge number of students each year and appreciate when students don’t assume we remember the conversation we had using them.
DON’T have your parent call us. Be your very own advocate!
DO compose us a note if there is a circumstance that is outlying want us to be aware of. This is a thing that we shall aspect in your application aswell.
DON’T address us incorrectly or improperly in the email.
DO include your USC ID number and/or complete name in your email.
Finally, DON’T ask us to edit your writing samples. We can give you advice https://shmoop.pro/as-you-like-it-by-william-shakespeare-act-1-summary/ that is general what you should take into account when composing your own personal statement nonetheless it is not suitable for us to edit them.
Launching Kenley new staff blogger
It was just over couple of years ago that I started as an Assistant Director of Admission at USC. Wow, just what a journey it has been! I work with pupils from the variety of areas: Utah, Idaho, Montana, Wyoming, Kansas City, and parts of Orange County and San Diego (phew!). We have actually bright hair that is red while the fiery personality to complement, and so I am always complete of energy and up for any adventure. I love to travel, explore the outdoors, bake anything with chocolate (lots of it!), and you can always find me dancing when there is a positive tune. I will be delighted to be joining the blogging team and can’t wait to share a number of my insights and knowledge about the admission college and process life.
I grew up in Utah and lived into the most beautiful hills in the world. We spent quite a bit of time checking out them, but got sick and tired of the winters that are lengthy which is why I happened to be eager to attend school in sunny Southern California. We went to Claremont McKenna College where I studied International Relations and Psychology.
We enjoyed my university experience. I really enjoyed it, and that’s why I enjoy involved in advanced schooling, specifically assisting students find an institution that is clearly a good fit. It is very easy to talk to prospective pupils about USC since it is such a great spot to live and learn. I am lucky to the office on such a dynamic, energy-filled campus. Our pupils are thinkers, educational options are abundant, and our company is located in a community that is urban one of the best cities on earth. I cannot wait to share more about the USC experience therefore the admission process in my own posts in the future!
Dining Table For One
‘ Our battered suitcases had been piled on the sidewalk again; we had longer methods to go. But no matter, the road is life.’ Jack Kerouac
Currently, i will be writing this blog sitting inside a Peet’s Coffee in Northern California. Table for one, headphones in ears, answering emails and signing down notes about my high school visits from earlier today. For the in a few days and a half, i am located in hotel spaces and having meals on my own. Usually, there is time and energy to explore the populous cities I visit in order that’s nice. But the majority for the right time, the road can be tiring so I invest nearly all of my time resting as much as possible. It is very easy to get unwell on the road!
For around 8 weeks of the year, several thousand admission representatives all around the country live this lifestyle. From the outside perspective, it appears really glamorous. In many ways, it is a extremely fun task. Its truly rewarding to be able to aid students in one of the very phases that are transitional their lives. It’s also good having the ability to be out of the workplace. However, this section of the task can be isolating as well. It generates me appreciate my buddies, wife and family right back at home much more.
Still, our mission is what is in the forefront. USC visits over 2,000 schools each year; we go to the most high schools out of any university in the country. We have been out here searching for students that will constitute the next class that is incoming of at USC. It is our goal to put together a class that is exceptionally diverse year so we wish to meet all types of pupils. I am honored doing my small part in this process. It brings me personally a feeling of satisfaction to get results for the university that aligns with my vision that is own for.
So seek us out. Ask questions. Get acquainted with us. We care in what we do and all we want is for you really to be happy with your decision. It’s really a life that is big so it’s important to be well informed. Like we are in a hurry in between visits, it’s probably because we are if we seem. But we will always make you feel welcome to contact us at a different time, via email or phone. We think what we do issues. It is loved by us. Even when it means sitting through one meal that is lonely a time â˜º
By the way, if you’re inquisitive, the USC Admission office has posted pictures of our adventures in the road. They all are on our Instagram account, @USCADMISSION. Follow us. Say hi. Maybe also make tips if we come in your city!(C) Bishop Justus Church of England School
IF ANY GRAPHICS ARE MISSING PLEASE TRY ONE OF THE FOLLOWING:
1. Refresh the page
2. Use a different internet browser (Chrome/Internet Explorer)
3. Download the file using the DOWNLOAD link
- Nova Scotia Conducts Provincewide Research on Online Gambling - January 21, 2020
- Arizona, Maricopa’s loan that is payday at a conclusion - January 20, 2020
- Interest on pay day loans happens to be capped at 0.8percent a time or Ј24 for every Ј100 you borrow over 30 days - January 20, 2020
- Nj Cash Loan Customer information - January 20, 2020
- Many people state kitties are just like potato potato chips — you can’t have only one! - January 20, 2020
- Bad Credit Loans – Fast Finance If You Have Woeful Credit - January 20, 2020
- Column: Payday loan providers encountered tough new guidelines protecting consumers. Then Trump took workplace - January 20, 2020
- Getting a credit that is bad from Jacaranda? - January 20, 2020
- mailorder russian brides - January 20, 2020
- russian brides - January 19, 2020
- Premarital intercourse is one thing that is around provided that humans are around. - January 18, 2020
- They are simply a couple of samples of a few groups Harlequin seeks to create. - January 18, 2020
- I really like females romantically, but additionally love intercourse with dudes: do I need to emerge as bi? - January 17, 2020
- In a Sex Slump? 7 methods to Supercharge Your sexual drive once again - January 17, 2020
- Olympic Entertainment Group Launches Malta’s Fourth Casino - January 17, 2020
- How exactly to Intercourse Younger Silkie Chickens at VJP Poultry - January 16, 2020
- Q&A: how does my better half have sex drive that is low? - January 16, 2020
- The professionals to Learning (and Not Receiving Out) Your Baby’s Sex - January 16, 2020
- Our guide to intercourse and closeness after having an infant gives you guidance, support as well as some cheats to get the feeling planning under five full minutes! - January 16, 2020
- ‘Lysistrata Unbound’: an Greek sit-down sex that is ancient attack - January 15, 2020